It's best to drop me a note via the adjacent booking form.
Please let me know which classes interest you and when you would like to start. I promise to get back to you, usually, within one business day with details of the class and availability.
The cost of each class Includes
- all yoga equipment;
- a lovely goody bag at the start of your first block;
- baby massage mummies receive a bottle of baby massage oil;
- tea and biscuits or cake after each class;
- access to our private Facebook Group which is really supportive and fun (it's a great way to stay in touch); and
- access to the Members Area of the website which contains really useful information relating to your class and your stage of motherhood or pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Yoga £100 for an 8 week block
- Baby massage £55 for a 5 week block
- Mum and baby yoga £65 for a 6 week block, Harborne and Bournville
- Mum and baby yoga £45 for a 4 week block, John Lewis, Grand Central
- One to ones: £75 for a one hour session in your home
The Booking Process
- Class places are often limited. To make sure that there is a place for you, I will send you a link to book in once we’ve checked that there is a space on the date that you would like to start.
- This link will allow you to register for your chosen class and to secure your place by paying a small deposit with a credit or debit card or with PayPal.
- Included in the registration process is a very brief but important health questionnaire. This must be completed online prior to your first class. (The health questionnaire provides us with a very general guideline as to your health and any concerns you may have. Please follow the advice of your GP before starting your first class).
- I will send you a final confirmation email once you are booked in just to remind you of your start date.
What Our Lovely Mum Rachael Says...
"I have thoroughly enjoyed the course and have just started my second block!"
Rachael's Class: Baby Massage