It's best to drop me a note via the adjacent booking form.
Please let me know which classes interest you and when you would like to start. I promise to get back to you, usually, within one business day with details of the class and availability.
The cost of each class Includes
- all yoga equipment;
- a lovely goody bag at the start of your first block;
- baby massage mummies receive a bottle of baby massage oil;
- tea and biscuits or cake after each class;
- access to our private Facebook Group which is really supportive and fun (it's a great way to stay in touch); and
- access to the Members Area of the website which contains really useful information relating to your class and your stage of motherhood or pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Yoga £100 for an 8 week block
- Baby massage £55 for a 5 week block
- Mum and baby yoga £65 for a 6 week block, Harborne and Bournville
- Mum and baby yoga £45 for a 4 week block, John Lewis, Grand Central
- One to ones: £75 for a one hour session in your home
The Booking Process
- Class places are often limited. To make sure that there is a place for you, I will send you a link to book in once we’ve checked that there is a space on the date that you would like to start.
- This link will allow you to register for your chosen class and to secure your place by paying a small deposit with a credit or debit card or with PayPal.
- Included in the registration process is a very brief but important health questionnaire. This must be completed online prior to your first class. (The health questionnaire provides us with a very general guideline as to your health and any concerns you may have. Please follow the advice of your GP before starting your first class).
- I will send you a final confirmation email once you are booked in just to remind you of your start date.
What Our Lovely Mum Laura Says...
"Mandy was brilliant!"
"There's a very cosy environment, discussions and postures and relaxed atmosphere..."
Laura's Class: Pregnancy Yoga